Integration with Magento 2
- Download the ChatPirate extension here.
- Copy the “AdviceOnline” folder to the magento2/app/code/
- Log in to your Magento2 Admin Panel
- In the left menu select System > Web Setup Wizard
- On the following screen select Component Manager
- Locate the AdviceOnline_ChatPirate extension from the list. In the Actions click on Select and choose Enable
- Click on Start Readiness Check in order to check whether your version of Magento2 fulfills the necessary requirements
- If you get the following errors (as seen on the picture) try re-configuring your CRON
- If everything went well, click on Next in the upper-right corner
- If you encounter problems, create a copy of your database by clicking on Create Backup
- In the 3rd step of the installation process click on Enable
- The success screen informs you of a successful installation of the ChatPirate extension
- Navigate to your Magento2 administrator panel
- In the upper-left corner click on a newly added tab ChatPirate and select Module from the menu
- Fill in the email address and password associated with your ChatPirate account and click Connect
- You have successfully integrated ChatPirate with your Magento2 store!
Click Go to App to access ChatPirate.
Ready to jump on board?
Sign up for a free 14-day trial
SIGN UP FREE